You are invited to serve on
Volunteer Center of Burlington County's
14th Annual MLK Day "Challenge" - Planning Committee
Next Zoom Meeting - Thursday, November 12th - 7PM
For more information email:
Volunteer Center Of Burlington County is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.
Topic: MLK Day "Challenge" Planning Committee Meeting
Time: Nov 12, 2020 07:00 PM
Meeting ID: 823 7267 9388
One tap mobile
+13017158592,,82372679388#,,,,,,0#,,885546# US (Germantown)
Dial by your location
+1 301 715 8592 US (Germantown)
Meeting ID: 823 7267 9388
During the COVID-19 Crisis follow the Burlington COAD (Community Organizations Active in Disasters) page at:
https://www.facebook.com/BURLCOAD/ - The center has served as the administrator of this page since 2015
Follow: New Jersey of Office of Emergency Management page at: https://www.facebook.com/READYNEWJERSEY/
Click here for: Virtual Volunteering Opportunities
In 2020, Volunteer Center of Burlington County has welcomed a new generation of board members to compliment current members. Also, the center is working to become acquainted on an ongoing basis with the needs of residents and community resources of Burlington County municipalities.
- Volunteer Center of Burlington County has established a Skills Bank for matching volunteers with the specific needs of organizations. To register with the Skills Bank send an email message to firstname.lastname@example.org - include name, email address, specific skill(s), availability, area you are available to serve, population and/or cause most interested.
- Find a Volunteer Center: http://pointsoflight.org/global/our-network Points of Light operates through a network of innovative volunteer-mobilizing organizations located in more than 250 cities across 37 countries. Together we are inspiring, equipping and mobilizing more people to use their time, talent, voice and money to create positive change in their communities. Our global network brings a unique blend of inspiration, innovation and a passion to help citizens and many of the world’s leading companies take action to solve community problems.
- Volunteer Center of Burlington County urges you to be affiliated with a disaster preparedness, response and/or recovery organization well in advance of any disaster
- To receive the Volunteer Center's Volunteer Opportunities Directory and/or Youth Volunteer Opportunities Directory email: email@example.com
- The Volunteer Center of Burlington County, a private, nonprofit 501 (c) (3) charitable organization that provides and promotes volunteer opportunities, programs and services to meet community needs, is most grateful for all of its invaluable partnerships with numerous public, private and independent sector entities.