Ending Domestic Violence Begins With You
With the Burlington County Domestic Violence Response Team
To help victims of domestic violence in our communities by providing early intervention services.
APPLICANTS MUST BE:
* 18 years of age,
* Have access to transportation,
* Possess a valid driver’s license,
* Be willing to serve a minimum of four 12-hour shifts per month,
* Submit to background investigations, including fingerprinting, and
* Undergo a 40-hour training process.
Volunteers will receive 40-hr training on domestic violence and local resources that includes:
* Resources for victims
* Dynamics of abuse
* How to assist a victim
Training will be conducted by Providence House of Catholic Charities starting September 8, 2018. Training nights will be Thursdays from 6-9:30pm and three Saturday classes. You must apply for a position as a volunteer prior to training.
Please call for more information:
Kim Jewitt, DVRT Specialist
Providence House, Burlington Domestic Violence Services
Phone: 856-824-0599 ex. 8606